Sunday 7 October 2012

Rejoining ROW80

Way back in the floating mists of time I only meant to miss one round of ROW80 but there was an epic derailment. My focus and goals have changed since I last took part. Not entirely sure what my goals are at the moment but they'll be study related and poetry related for the immediate future.

 I did meet one goal though which was to rejoin the challenge today after Ryan King's prodding on twitter. :)

My goals for Wednesday's checkin: To join a poetry crit group and figure out the rest of my goals.

How's everyone getting on?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the ROW! I'm glad Ryan cajoled you into returning, Katy.

I'll be interested to see how your goals come together--the ones you have are good, solid, and doable!

Elizabeth Anne Mitchell

Anonymous said...

Ah, there you are. Welcome back. :) Glad to know my prod stick still works. Hehe. I hope you find a crit group that clicks for you. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with goal wise.

Katy Bennett said...

Hello Elizabeth, glad to see you're still here. Look forward to catching up.

Katy Bennett said...

Thanks Ryan, I have one in mind but need to read over all the instructions and faqs properly.

Deborah Walker said...

A derailment for me, too.

When I read your post, I thought, hey I haven't written any poetry for some time. A quick check told me it was 4 months. Yikes.

Thanks for the wake-up call.

Katy Bennett said...

Hi Deborah, now that I've done the poetry module it'll be a waste of learning if I don't keep on top of poetry.

Funny how things silently slip away like that.

Gene Lempp said...

Great to have you back, Katy. The past is the past - from here forward is progress :)