I'm getting more and more behind on visiting your blogs. Sunday ended up being a bit of a sleepathon again. In happier news I have 3 days off work coming up, a long weekend which will be given over to studying.
Goalwise, *refers to the task manager*
On Sunday, I finished heading up all my location sheets for the novel. I have over 30 locations and journeys to fill in with the cold hard details. Novel and pretty much everything else is being put on hold now while I concentrate on studying.
- I caught up on 3 of my poem a days
- Wrote in my writers journal for studies
- Plugged some more poem data into the database
- Read another writing related article, can't remember what now.
- Wrote in the journal again
- Wrote a poem a day, still behind on a few, will catch up on my break.
- Did yoga - decided to cut back to every 2 days until I have one less project whipping around my head.
- Began the 4th project for studies and somehow lost an hour.
I took a leaf out of Sharon Howard's book and dropped into my course forums and am now part of an email group with fellow students. So I don't feel like the only student in the world and it's been nice learning about other's experiences on the course. I'm also starting to figure my attitude and approach to writing and realised that there's this one huge area where I have a shortfalling, so that needs work. It's the same reason I'm detailing all the locations in the novel as well.
I've put up a good fight so far during November but it's time to admit I took way too much on. So I'm narrowing my immediate focus back down to studying, I need this next assignment done before feedback comes back on my last one.
Hope you're all doing great.