Saturday 13 August 2011

My Top 5 Favourite Stephen King Books

Welcome to a new monthly feature "My Top 5" all posts will go up on the 13th of the month. Access this blog feature anytime by clicking on My Top 5 in the labels in the sidebar.


Top 5 Stephen King Novels:

These are my all time top 5 Stephen King Books. King has such a vast imagination that anything goes. In no particular order:


It - The past and the present were seamlessly integrated


The Shining - Great location, great character.


The Dark Half - Had huge appeal when I was using a penname


Nightmares And Dreamscapes - Fantastic short story collection. I loved the way King used two mundane objects in Chattery Teeth and The Moving Finger


Black House - written with Peter Straub, I completely fell in love with the main character.

What are your favourite Stephen King books?

Other Top 5's:
My Top 5 Favourite Ghost Stories
My Top 5 Favourite Poems

No comments: