Wednesday 19 October 2011

Row80 - Round 4 - Check in 5

I've donned my camoflaged suit, grabbed my torch and been delving through the unknown depths of my hard drive and neatening up the folders and sub folders of poetry and ebooks and I have no idea what else. I've deleted around 6000 redundant files and software since Sunday. Added the data for around 9 poems into my story tracker software .

Yoga'd on Sunday, missed it on Monday because I was lost in my hard drive and now I won't be getting back to it til Thursrday.

Studying: Also took a detour on Sunday when I started rounding up all my files to prepare my assessment folder and I have decided which 6 poems to rewrite for my current assignment so I'll be cracking on with that.

Reading: back to reading on my lunch break and am now down to the last 10% of the current book I'm reading, hopefully I'll have the review scheduled to go up on Thursday.

Novel: Timeline data is plugged into the spreadsheet all the way up to chapter 11. Working on this when I've not done much on the important stuff in an evening is really moving this along. I'm passing the halfway point and the spreadsheet will be complete. Then a girls gotta tackle all her location details and characters sheets again, maybe I'll dawdle along on the spreadsheet a bit longer.

I'm starting to feel like Little Miss Productivity

Keep plugging away and if you've fallen off the wagon, climb back on.

9 comments:

CrystalCip said...

Sounds like you're doing well! Have a good rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Productivity is right. Great job!

Wendy Jane said...

You're a busy person. Good luck with that hard drive. That can be such a pain but so beneficial in the end. Sounds like you are doing very well. And so productive and organized. I'm such a pantser I scare myself sometimes.

Katy Bennett said...

Thanks Crystal and Ryan

Wendy, My motto is pants first, plan later which is why my hard drives in such a mess, I guess.

Nadja Notariani said...

You sound so organized! ...then I see your comment about pants first...and I laugh.

It seems everyone is in organization mode before NaNo. Great to hear you're plugging away. See you Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Heh, great diving progress, Katy! Good for you, and much luck for the rest of the week!

Eli Omans said...

Wow, looks like you have been getting a lot of work done! Fantastico! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're doing so well! Congratulations! I'd be so pleased with myself if I were half as productive as you.

occhio sulle espressioni said...

Great work in progress! :)