Sunday 9 October 2011

Blog Updates

After an unreliable internet connection over the weekend I've decided to abandon this week's themed posts on haunted locations around the UK. I completely lost my signal for most of Saturday afternoon which meant I couldn't prepare yesterday's posts and as these were going to require quite a bit of online research there was no guarantee I could do that without losing my connection. I may schedule this feature in for a Christmas special. Apologies to my followers who were looking forward to this feature

I managed to get the writing prompts up for week 1:
Halloween - Writing Prompt 7
Halloween - Writing Prompt 6
Halloween - Writing Prompt 5
Halloween - Writing Prompt 4
Halloween - Writing Prompt 3
Halloween - Writing Prompt 2
Halloween - Writing Prompt 1

No comments: