Saturday 1 October 2011

A quick post on things to come

I had great fun on the blogger zombie walk 2011, I still have some blogs to get round but I always find it amazing how different imaginations can interpret a common theme. Thanks to those of you who dropped by, commented and followed. You can view my zombie-themed post here

Throughout October I'm planning a ghostly blog post for every day of the halloween season. This has been a bit of a last minute decision so it will be interesting to see how well I do.

Week 1 will be dedicated to to ghostly writing prompts to get your creative juices flowing. The first of these will be up later today.

Week 2 will be dedicated to ghostly sightings and locations around England

Weeks 3 and 4 are still to be decided on perhaps a poetry week and a fiction themed week or  something akin to myths and legends.

Also if you are a writer and looking for a supportive community to keep you on track with your writing endeavours please consider A Round of Words in 80 Days run by Kait Nolan. Round 4 begins on Monday 3rd October. I'll also be participating again this round.

A new issue of Dark Metre goes out tomorrow. Read the current issue here before it disappears.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments: