Wednesday 21 September 2011

RoW80 - Round 3 - The Final Check in

Woohoo, it's the final check in and I'm still standing.

So what did I do? I completed my initial good reads reading challenge of 12 books and increased it to 17 books for the year. I'm about half a book away from meeting that goal.

I think I wrote at least 10 new poems this round maybe more. Without digging through the jungle of files on my hard drive I won't know the exact figures.

Completed about 80% of the spreadsheet data for my novel in progress.

Started a semi regular deep breathing exercise which grew into a regular yoga routine.

I committed to studying for a BA in creative writing.

As always during ROW80 the support and motivation from the community has been fantastic, hopefully I'll put that motivation to better use next round. My goals for round 4 will be the same as for round 3 but with the added goal of catching up on poetry rewrites. I need to start getting this stuff subbed out.

Hope to see you all in October.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at you, woohoo! Wonderful job on goals, Katy! I didn't see any problem with your motivation this Round, so don't be so hard on yourself!

Looking forward to seeing you in the next round; have a lovely break!
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Great job on your goals and you will definately see me again in October. Congrats :)